We will be talking about keeping safe on the internet the whole week beginning 6th February, including assemblies and class discussions.
Here you can find a links to help you to keep your child safe when online. If you require any further support, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the school.
● Advice for parents and carers - https://www.childnet.com/parents-and-carers/
● Guides on popular apps and games - https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/online-safety/
● Reviews and information about games, apps, TV shows and websites - https://www.commonsensemedia.org/
● Help on using parental controls and privacy settings - https://www.internetmatters.org/parental-controls/
· Tips, advice, guides and other resources to help keep children safe online-https://saferinternet.org.uk/